Thursday, February 12

Rap Without Finesse...



"Now it's the dictator whose style's greater
It's the man with more flavors than motherfucking Now & Laters
And rappers I hit 'em well
They automatically go to heaven fucking with me, I give 'em hell
Yeah, so don't try to front, troop
When your style is played out like an Osh-Kosh jumpsuit
Huh, I'm out to collect figures
I'm on some Wu-Tang shit, so protect your fucking neck, nigga
I don't front like a man on a high horse
But yo, I make more noise than July 4th
So run, son, I ain't the one, bum, who dial 911
If you don't, you's a motherfucking dumb dumb
I'm not a role model, I'm a bad figure
When it comes to rap, I got skills out the ass, nigga
I got it locked like a warden
Rap without Finesse, that's like the NBA without Jordan
So all you new jacks kicking wack raps it's a fact that
I'll be on your fucking back like a napsack
It ain't shit you can tell me
Cause the ladies still jel me without an LP"

Artist: Lord Finesse
Album: Check the Method 12"