Thursday, July 25

DJ Superfly - Amager Beach!
Hey fellas. Saturday July 20th, 14:00 to 17:20, marked the beginning of my aspiring, sub-career as a music selekta. The term "DJ" is a bit of an overstatement since I played compact discs, partly consisting of music I had programmed and mixed the night before.The place was Amager Strand, the large green area near Helgoland, and the event was a public sports/family day with a few hundred participants and some spectators. Anyways, I tell you, its a great experience to the play really LOUD and be 100% responsible for what's coming out the speakers. I played a chill-out set, ranging from Boards of Canada to Air, from Curtis Mayfield to Quincy Jones, from FPU to Felix Da Housecat, and from U$0, DGP and Ashanti to De La Soul and A Tribe Called Quest and the Liquidators. I can't wait until next year! Peace out Stagesound for great rental service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home